IT FOR MANAGERS ASSIGNMENT 2 GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
The theme is Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Business. For this assignment, you must think about the future of business, considering current trends toward automation of business processes. You must research current trends and summarize your research as a report. The general structure of the report is as follows:
1. An introductory section about current technological trends providing context for your report;
2. A description of select applications of AI to business (minimum 1). Have particularly business areas (of your interest) in mind, e.g., HR, Marketing and Sales, Finance, Operations. You must also describe and analyze these technologies based on their potential to be game changers;
3. The challenges for such applications to become widespread and beneficial to companies;
4. A conclusion section.
To write the report you will need to cover at least the following:
1. Your report must adhere to APA formatting;
2. You must research at least 5 recent (i.e., less than 10 years) peer-reviewed articles. Exceptionally, highly regarded industry sources (e.g., IBM, Oracle, SAP, McKinsey, Accenture, Deloitte, Capgemini) will be accepted;
3. Other than APA formatting, the structure for the paper is not fixed, if there is a logical flow of ideas. The length of the paper is not an issue, but it should not be longer than 10 page.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more