Follow this outline:
PART 1: INTRODUCTION
1) Open the essay with an introduction section describing a project charter.
2) Summarize why a project charter is critical to project management success.
PART 2: PROJECT CHARTER LITERATURE REVIEW
1. ) Define Project Charter (per PMBOK 6th Edition and course text book).
2. ) List the various elements of a project charter and why each is used (i.e. title, scope
overview, business case, background, etc.).
3. ) Explain in-depth the following key components of the project charter: project vision,
objectives, scope, project risk planning, assumptions, constraints and organization and implementation plan.
PART 3: CONCLUSION:
1. ) What critical take-aways in the development process of a project charter would you
incorporate into the role of a Project Manager?
2. ) Highlight specific components of the project charter that may be most critical to the
overall success of the entire project plan.
3. ) Discuss preferred methods for stakeholder engagement throughout the project charter
process and into project planning.
Please attend to the following guidelines:
1) Prepare your report in APA format.
2) Literature Review should utilize outside sources substantially. A literature review is a comprehensive narrative on the most recent scholarly work on a certain subject. Therefore, seven (7) to ten (10) scholarly or professional journal articles should be utilized for this section. Other sources (websites, blogs, dictionaries, etc.) may be used in support but do not count toward this total. Also, the sources need to be current research which means contemporary sources (no more than ten years old).
3) Paper must be typed, double-spaced, 12-point font, 10-12 pages. (Page count does not include title page or reference pages)
4) Properly cite all sources referenced and include a reference section.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more