Watch the two assigned videos on physical development: Physical Development; The First Five Years. (2009) (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. and Physical Development; Ages 7 – 12. (2009) (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
Physical development, especially in infancy and toddlerhood but also into middle/late childhood, is primarily focused on the development of fine and gross motor skills. But the milestones and activities for each age group are very different. For example, coloring or playing with clay would not be an appropriate activity for an infant to improve fine motor skills, but it would be for the early childhood room. And in middle/late childhood, children are developing the muscle mass to greatly improve their abilities to run and jump and play organized games that would be not be appropriate for infants or toddlers. There are lots of website aimed at both parents and educators that describe activities to promote development. The activities you select do not have to be complex, but they do need to be age appropriate and grounded developmental theory. Focus on the primary developmental tasks of each age period. For , write a paragraph that addressed the following:
· Describe the activity in some detail (provide more than just the name of the activity).
· Describe the theory and/or research which supports the use of this class or activity.
· Identify how the activity enhances physical development. (Note it might also promote cognitive, and/or socioemotional development as well. For example, organized team-based games not only promote physical development in middle/late childhood but also promote psychosocial development by teaching team work and fair play.)
· Remember that this will be completed for an Infant Room, a Toddler Room, and a Middle/Late Childhood Room.
· Must be two double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
Must use at least one credible source in addition to the course text.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more