Write a 3-4 page paper in APA format (not including the cover page and reference page) as an essay (do not use question and answer format. Must be APA and your paper must have 3 scholarly references. This means that you must locate peer-reviewed articles.
Instructions: Search the internet or in the library (news sections) for a current business joint venture between 2 international companies from different countries. You may locate an article of interest here: http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/financial-services-latest-news/joint-ventures-list/
For this assignment:
1. Describe the two companies that are forming the joint venture and the countries in which those companies are located.
2. Research and define some of the cultural differences between the countries and the companies.
3. Identify some of the challenges that the expatriate workers will face from both companies.
4. What challenges will be faced by the multi-cultural teams?
5. Using the lessons from the chapter, outline a training plan that the companies could use to enhance the outcomes of forming the joint venture.
6. Would you use executive coaches for the leaders and managers of the companies?
7. What advantages of cultural diversity may the leaders of the company employ in getting the joint venture off to the right start?
8. What are the different stages that companies may pass through as they develop internationally
Part 2 of the assignment:
Summarize one of the articles you located for the above assignment. Be sure that you provide the APA reference for the article you located. Your post may take the form of an annotate bibliography. You must write at least 50 words.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more