Write a 250 work critique of the journal article listed in this module. Double-spaced type and a 11 or 12 sized font means a one to two page paper. I have heard Dr. Coontz speak on several occasions and she is riveting. Her work focuses on the history of the family, primarily in the United States, but also sometimes other parts of the world. Her book “The Way We Never Were” is a classic in the sociology of the family, debunking many of the myths we talked about in the previous module and examining these through a historical lens.
Coontz, S. (2004). The world historical transformation of marriage. Journal of marriage and family, 66(4), 974-979..
Within this essay:
1. Identify three social forces that this author claims are currently changing families.
2. Are these forces moving us back toward the mythical ideal family?
3. Describe what she means by the “real traditional” family.”
4. Describe her view of the relationship between love and family. .
5. If you were writing this article, are there any aspects of it you would change? For example, does it consider all the variations across sub-groups? Does it resonate with your experience of the family? Be critical despite the fact that this is a really good paper. It passed through peer-review in a very respected journal, and I selected it out of hundreds for your course. Nonetheless,be critical and think of how this paper would resonate more with you, or provide a more balance view or whatever.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more