draft do 3 -3.5 pages, i will show prof, and give feedback, and then we do final
happiness and againg
Essay 3: Your Research Paper
Your first draft of Essay 3 is due Tuesday, April 16. You have already chosen your topic and briefly stated your plan in a one-page assignment. Please use that plan to help you write Draft 1 (though you are free to vary it if you find a better way to express what you want.)
Answers to Your Questions on Essay 3: You need to cite and use (quote or paraphrase) at least 3 sources in your text.
Use sources (readings, videos, interviews) to support your own thesis.
In your first draft, complete your Works Cited list so that I can give you help on the form.
Try to make draft 1 at least 3.5 pages long (4 is better!). Your final draft must be at least 5 full pages long. Your Works Cited page will be separate from the 5+ pages of text.
Below is a copy of a class handout you’ll receive: How Your Paper will Be Graded.
How Your Research Paper Will Be Graded
I. Ideas/Content of the paper
1. Does the paper have a thesis that engages/interests the reader and that is arguable?
2. How well does the writer use sources (readings, videos, interviews….) to support the paper’s thesis?
3. How fairly and clearly does the writer present the views of authors of his/her sources?
4. Does the writer use support that convinces you of his/her point of view?
5. Does the writer help the reader understand the significance of any quote s/he uses by commenting on the quote?
6. Does the writer recognize a counter-argument and address it well?
7. Does the essay in some way add to the discussion of the topic? In other words, does the writer express anything new and different from what the sources already said?
8. Does the conclusion offer one final idea to persuade the reader to see the topic as the writer does?
II. Paper organization
9. Does the paper state a clear thesis at the end of the introduction?
10. How well does the writer guide the reader so that the reader can follow the writer’s logic and understand how each paragraph relates to the next (using transitions or a sentence that refers back to earlier information
11. Does the writer paraphrase and quote properly?
12. Does the writer stay on one topic in each paragraph?
III. Mechanics of the paper/Correctness
13. Does the writer use conventional format for the paper (paper title, double spacing, normal margins and font, quotation form, MLA citation form)?
14. Are sentences free from grammar errors that prevent the reader from understanding the writer’s ideas?
15. Are sentences complete (i.e., no run-ons, no fragments)?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more