PLEASE FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTION AS THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN!! THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE ON 03/24/2019!!!!!
Choose ONE of the following questions and answer it.
1. Using this week’s two “woman question” readings–“Of Queen’s Gardens” and The Queen’s Reign–discuss how men’s attitudes towards women changed from the early Victorian period (1830s) to the end of the Victorian period (1890s).
2. Using this week’s two “woman question” readings–“Of Queen’s Gardens” and The Queen’s Reign–discuss how the ways that women viewed themselves changed from the early Victorian period (1830s) to the late Victorian period (1890s).
3. Using this week’s two “empire” readings–“Minute on Indian Education” and “My Diary in India–compare how the attitudes of our two authors, Macaulay and Russell, differ from each other in how they view the indigenous people of India.
Each response needs only to be TWO TO THREE WELL-DEVELOPED PARAGRAPHS, (about 250-500 words) but if you feel the need to take a topic and run with it, then feel free to do so.
I will grade your responses based on the following criteria:
1. I will look at the thoughtfulness of the answer. Your posting should have a thesis and some development to prove that thesis. If you simply answer the question without adding anything valuable to the discussion, then you’ll get a minimal grade. If you raise interesting questions or interpretations to the reading, then your grade will be higher.
a. NOTE: It is better to only have one or two major points for a thesis and then develop that point fully than it is to have three or four points without developing any of those points at all.
2. The second criterion that I will be grading your response on is surface errors. This is, after all, an English class. Just because this is only a short reader response does not mean that you can have a lot of spelling errors, run-on sentences, sentence fragments agreement errors, missing punctuation, or second person pronouns (you, your, you’re) in your response. Since you had to pass both English 1101 and 1102 to take this class, I will expect you to write your paper with a mastery of collegiate-level grammar.
3. I REQUIRE you to use a minimum of one direct quote (more if necessary) to help solidify your evidence. When you use direct quotes, be sure to-
a. Format the quote properly in MLA FORMAT. If it’s three lines or fewer, use short quote format, complete with setting the quote off with a comma and enclosing it in quotation marks. If the quote runs into a fourth line, then it should be a block quote.
b. CITE the page numbers (for prose) or line numbers (for poetry) for every single quote. Improperly citing a source, or not citing the source at all, will cause the writer to lose points.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more