You are the HR Manager for a cable company that has recently decided to build a new call center to handle customer service issues. Your company is considering Baton Rouge, LA. The plans are to initially hire 100 customer service representatives with the potential to hire another 50 representatives within three (3) years of the facility’s opening. You have been tasked to determine which location would be best, developing the customer service representative job description, developing the recruitment program for the position, and determining the selection process, training program and pay structure for the position.
Prepare the portfolio paper using the following guidelines:
· A minimum of 7 pages not to exceed 10, typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font, using APA standard
· Title page, including title of paper, your name, course name and course number, date of submission (Page 1)
· A minimum of 2 pages including a summary of your understanding of the biblical implications for the topic. (Pages 2-8)
· External Workforce Assessment
· Job Description and Job Specifications
· Recruitment Program and Ads
· Selection Process (including the type of interview and interview questions)
· Training Program (including orientation)
· Pay Structure (including pay survey information)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more