essay topic: Anselm of Canterbury
1. Write a biography of your topic. Write everything important that you can find about them. Include your topic’s full / real name, approximate date of birth, approximate date of death, and place of origin / study. [1-page minimum, 1 source min]
2. Write about your topic’s philosophy. Include the branch of philosophy that they belong to (for each essay, I will require that you restrict your research to a specific branch / specific branches). Include the main ideas of their philosophies and doctrines. Include their most famous publication (if any) as well as any ideas that are particularly famous. [1-page min, 1 source min]
3. Write about an opposition to your topic specifically. Do not just write about an opposition to your topic’s branch. Find someone or some idea that specifically opposes your topic. Who did they argue with most often? Did they have a rival? Include who/what the opposition is as well as the main ideas of their philosophies that opposes your topic. If you cannot find an opposition, email me (or text me). I might give you a new topic or I’ll give you a hint if I know of an opposition. [1-page min, 1 source min]
4. Make sure to include the bibliography on a separate final page. Remember to use only reliable sources. No .com or .org websites, no Wikipedia, and no random videos.
5. Make sure to include a title, preferably your topic.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more