Before class on Wednesday, 12-7, please listen to the Prologue and Act One This American Life, Episode 444: Gossip, at least twice before: http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/444/gossip , and answer the discussion questions below. On Tuesday, we will be having an interactive Discussion Board regarding the topic of Gossip and the responses that you have given.
Below are the questions I would like for you to consider after you have listened to the episode. Consider your responses in advance if possible…
After you have finished listening, consider the following questions for your Discussion on Wednesday:
1. Do you think that Gossip can be used for good and honorable purposes? If so, explain how and why.
2. If you lived in one of the villages presented in this episode, would you gossip? Do you think that the gossip in these villages helped to prevent the spread of HIV? How can you relate this piece to Nicholas Christakis’s discussion?
3. How might Gossip be harmful to a Social Network? Give some concrete examples of how Gossip might be used to hurt an individual, and then consider how this might hurt their Social Network. Give this idea true consideration…
4. Have you ever had someone spread Gossip about you, either good or bad? If so, how did it affect you and your Social Network? If not, have you ever spread Gossip? Be honest here!
5. How does the topic of Gossip relate to Emotional Intelligence? Use terminology from the handout that I gave you when responding to this question.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more