Always list the citation first (used this is article). Make sure it is written in APA style.
Used this is article: Keeping up with the digital age: How the American Red Cross uses social media to build relationships
Briones, R. L., Kuch, B., Liu, B. F., & Jin, Y. (2011). Keeping up with the digital age: How the American Red Cross uses social media to build relationships. Public relations review, 37(1), 37-43.
Summary of the research (Most of this info can be found in the abstract).
· What did the author(s) examine? Explain in one (1) sentence.
· What did author(s) expect to find?
· How did author(s) go about finding it?
· What did they conclude?
· Did the author(s) build on current theory in the field?
· Did they discuss this theory in the research article? If so, what theory did they discuss?
· Are there problems with the theory? Could they have used another theory?
· Did the author cite any peer-reviewed (from journals) sources? If so, how many?
· Did the author cite any periodicals (newspapers, magazines) as sources? If so, how many?
· Did the author cite any books as sources? If so, how many?
· Describe the methods and techniques used to collect data in this study. Would other research methods been appropriate for collecting data in this study? If so, explain.
· Could you replicate the study based on what you read concerning methodology?
· What might the author(s) have done better?
· Can you replicate this method and its procedures in your study? Explain
· Did the author use appropriate subheadings and sections headings? Explain your answer briefly.
· Did the author use APA style effectively? How many sections (Introduction, Methodology, etc.) does the paper have? Explain or describe.
· Could the author(s) respond favorably to “who cares?” and “so what?”
· Would you be inclined to pursue research in a related area? Why?
· What is an obvious research study that could be conducted as a follow-up to this study?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more