IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Which NT author provides us with some of the most immediate examples of contextualization?
2. This doctrine represents Christian beliefs that a particular culture finds difficult to accept, if not al together repulsive.
3. The speech before Felix the governor was an example of Jewish contextualization.
4. Consider this point: “He relates to their belief in supernatural beings.” Which audience was this contextualization directed to?
5. Cultural plausibility structures refer to the beliefs we deem plausible because the people around us support them.
6. This analogy was used to describe the immanent frame:
7. Kel er uses the analogy of stones and logs to describe A and B doctrines.
8. The hopes of Pre-modernism were dashed when it eventual y became apparent that human reason alone was unable to curb violence or provide a universal system of morality.
9. To which culture did the apologetic method include quotes from the people’s own philosophers and poets?
10. Paul suggests that to contextualize is to abandon the gospel message
11. Which basic period does this description refer to? People assumed that God or the gods had created the world.
12. Which basic period does this description refer to? It rejected the truth propagated by traditional authorities.
13. This is characterized by an overconfident picture through which to view the world
14. Whenever the gospel is being presented in any culture, it is being contextualized.
15. “What can we affirm and what do we need to chal enge” are questions from the inside part of the inside out model.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
APOL 220 Week 1 Quiz
APOL 220 Week 2 Quiz
APOL 220 Week 3 Quiz
APOL 220 Week 4 Quiz
APOL 220 Week 5 Quiz
APOL 220 Week 6 Quiz
APOL 220 Week 7 Quiz
APOL 220 Week 8 Quiz
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more