Read Application Case 5-1 Human Resource Planning and Virtual Human Resource Management on pages 145-146 in the text.Analyze the case and thoroughly answer the four questions at the end of the case.
1. How has the emergence of the Internet changed the way that organizations plan and manage their human resource needs?
2. What kinds of future human resource activities might we see developed over the next several years?
3. What are the legal and ethical issues surrounding the use of the Internet by individual employees for human resource activities? Are you concerned about violations of your own privacy because of these kinds of Web applications?
4. What specialized skills will the future HRIS professional need in order to effectively manage an organization’s virtual human resource function?
Assignment: Module Review Questions
These review questions will identify a few key topics from the chapters and learning objectives in Module 3. Answer all four questions.
1. What is HR planning?
2. List the six steps in the job analysis process. Can any of these steps be skipped?
3. Why is objectivity difficult to achieve when incumbents conduct the job analysis?
4. It is generally agreed that HR planning involves four distinct phases or stages, the first being situation analysis or environmental scanning. What are the next three stages?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more