Government agencies often partner with the private sector to address community needs. This assignment provides an opportunity for you to view the process from multiple perspectives. In this case, suppose the government has released a request for proposals from the private sector to address the community need you identified in your Community Needs Assessment assignment (u05a1). For-profit businesses and nonprofit agencies are encouraged to apply. You will develop a proposal from each of these models for program development.
· Then, taking the government reviewer perspective, you will determine which proposal seems to best fit the government’s perspective in meeting this community need. This will allow you to critique the proposals not only in their general potential for success, but also specifically in relation to diversity and inclusion of special populations.
· For this assignment, write two proposals for new programs and an appraisal from a government agency perspective of your two proposals.
· One proposal will be a program with a for-profit business model.
· One proposal will be a program with a nonprofit organization model.
· Each new program proposal should be 3–5 pages and present an initiative to address the need presented from your community needs assessment (from u05a1). Each proposal should highlight key components of the community needs assessment that support the need for the new program and how the new program addresses this need. Each proposal should include an appropriate strategy for program evaluation and address issues of diversity and inclusion.
· The appraisal should be a 2–3 page synopsis and critique of each of the two programs, including how well each addresses the social problem, how well it meets the community need for diverse populations, and what the ethical considerations of a government agency are, in contracting or in funding the proposal.
· All of this work should be supported by the required course readings and other reputable sources.
· To successfully complete this assignment, you will need to do the following:
· Nonprofit Proposal:
· Design a program for a nonprofit organization to address your identified community need (from u05a1).
· Identify a type of program evaluation that would be appropriate for a nonprofit organization’s program.
· For-Profit Proposal:
· Design a program for a for-profit business to address your identified community need (from u05a1).
· Identify a type of program evaluation that would be appropriate for a for-profit business’s program.
· Complete an appraisal comparing and contrasting the two programs from a government perspective.
· Critique how well the programs address the social problem.
· Examine how well the programs address issues of diversity and inclusion.
· Explain ethical considerations of government funding or contracting in relation to each proposal.
· Submission Requirements
· To complete this assignment successfully, your paper will need to meet the following specifications:
· Page length: Your paper should be 5–10 pages overall, comprising a portfolio of these 3 documents:
· The Nonprofit Proposal.
· The For-Profit Proposal.
· The Appraisal.
· Communication: Communicate using professional academic writing and apply current APA format and style appropriately. Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and respectful of the diversity, dignity, and integrity of others, consistent with expectations of the human services profession.
· Resources: Support your work with a minimum of 15 reputable sources, including required readings and other scholarly or professional sources such as peer-reviewed journals.
· Font and size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
· Refer to the Appraisal of Proposals Scoring Guide to ensure that you meet the grading criteria for this assignment.
· Submit your paper as attachment to this assignment. It is required for your assignment to be graded.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more