General Psychology Project , APA Style Mini-Research Paper
2. Be sure you understand the article! Paraphrase or summarize each article’s information and important points. NOT USE QUOTES! Instead, write the information in your own words, and cite it.
3. This is a one-page report, however, NOT two article summaries. You are reporting what the literature says about eyewitness testimony. DO NOT SAY: “In the first article, it says….” Do not assume your reader has a clue about the articles.
4. Be sure to cite, in the paper, each paraphrase. (See the APA sheet in your files)
5. Be sure to make sense and to summarize the articles correctly.
6. Begin the report by introducing your topic in about 2 sentences. Conclude the report by giving your reaction to the information in about 2 sentences.
7. Your paper should be 3 pages long, stapled together. Page 1 is the cover page. Page 2 is your report. Page 3 is the bibliography (or reference) page, in APA style. (See APA sheet)
8. The paper is due __________ .
9. Your grade will come from the following rubric – so PAY ATTENTION AND GET ALL THE POINTS!
5 pts – 12 point, Times New Roman font
5 pts – double spaced
5 pts – stapled together
5 pts – cover sheet (look at the template in your files)
5 pts – running head
10 pts – correct in-text citations
10 pts – grammar
15 pts – correctly done paraphrases (summaries)
10 pts – correctly done reference page
15 pts – making sense
15 pts – using important points and using them correctly
must use thsese 2 articles
Articles on the reliability of Eyewitness Testimony
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more