(Ashford BUS 311 Business Law 1)
Week 1 DQ 1
a. If Ayer did nothing, would he still have made an ethical decision?
b. If Ayer did nothing because he was concerned that if he complained and manufacturing was suspended many workers would lose their jobs, would he have made an ethical decision?
c. Assume Ayer considered blowing the whistle on the firm by releasing information to the newspapers and television networks. Is it likely that such action would have any effect on the firm or on Ayer?
Week 1 DQ 2
Research a federal agency online and discuss each of the following questions:
US Food and Drug Administration
• What businesses does the agency oversee or regulate?
• Why is it important that this agency oversee or regulate these businesses?
• What recent action or ruling has the agency made?
Week 2 DQ 1
· Can the contract for sale be canceled because of fraud?
· Was there a misstatement of material fact?
· Did Stein suffer a loss as a result of Gortino’s actions?
· Can Stein sue for damages?
Week 2 DQ 2
How does this doctrine act as an exception to the elements and requirements of a contract? Why does this doctrine exist? Did the court reach the proper decision in the case you discussed?
Week 2 Assignment
Contract Breach (1000+ Words)
Week 2 Quiz (10 Q’s & A’s)
Week 3 DQ 1
· Did the truck driver have any authority to assure the shipper that the chemicals would be protected from freezing?
· Would the trucking company be responsible for the damaged chemicals?
· c. Did the truck driver have apparent authority?
· d. Was the truck driver acting as an agent?
Week 3 DQ 2
Limited Liability Company.
Week 3 Assignment
Vonage Contract (500+ Words)
Week 3 Quiz (10 Q’s & A’s)
Week 4 DQ 1
Response to Questions #27 & #28, Chapter 28
· #27 Why is it important to society that the law protect intellectual property?
· #28 Should an individual who is offered an employment position sign an employment contract that contains a restrictive covenant?
Week 4 DQ 2
Employment at Will & Decision
Week 4 Assignment
Week 4 Quiz (10 Q’s & A’s)
Week 5 DQ 1
· Do the parents of the injured child have the right to sue Eddington instead of the manufacturer? `
· Can a retailer be held liable for defective products?
· Is there anyone else that could be name in the suit?
Week 5 DQ 2
Countries imply laws and regulations to control foreign business operating within their borders. Not every country uses the same procedures when it comes to establishing a new foreign business. It seems that the United States have some of the toughest laws and regulations.
Week 5 Final Assignment
Employment Law (2100+ Words)
Week 5 Quiz (10 Q’s & A’s)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more