You are limited to no more than four pages: Title page, the analysis (no more than two pages), and the reference list. Be sure to submit your analysis as a Word document.
I recommend three to five sentences for each section, with exception of section four, Alternative Actions. The table format that I provided is a very useful approach to alternative actions.
Here are some lessons learned from Case Analysis One:
1. Use the case analysis template that I provided: it is set up with running head, page numbers, format, reference list, etc.
2. Be sure in-text citations are properly aligned with reference list entries. You probably don’t need more than three to four sources. You should have one in-text citation for each section. They do not have to be different sources. You can use one source several times. All sources must be cited in accordance with the APA, 7th edition. It is a good idea to bring the textbook into your analysis.
3. The introduction sets the foundation for your analysis.
4. The problem statement should be stated right upfront. Don’t expect me to figure out what your problem is, tell me: “The problem is….”
5. The problem statement becomes the central theme of your analysis. Everything must be attached to it.
6. After “The problem is…” everything else in the problem statement should tell me what caused the problem and/or what contributes to it.
7. Significance of the problem is the result of the problem. If the problem is not corrected what will result.
8. Alternative actions, are corrective actions, what you would do to correct the problem. Tell me the reason for your alternatives and then provide two advantages and two disadvantages.
9. The recommendation is your chance to fix the problem if you had unlimited resources. If you were Jeff Besos what would you do? Provide your recommendation, with rationale, one advantage, and one disadvantage.
10. Then, make sure your reference list is representative of your work.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more