Go to this link to download the UBPR Report…
I strongly suggest that you visit your bank’s web site and read information under Investor Relations tab for information that will help. At the very least read management’s comments in the 10K.
1. Give a brief basic introduction to the bank you choose. This should include location, number of branches, employees, who is the primary regulator, the name of the holding company if applicable; type of bank, service area and anything else you think may be of interest. Also make sure to check if any mergers or major acquisitions occurred during the analysis period.
2. Discuss the stock price performance of the holding company of the bank during the past three years. Remember the holding company may have other assets than the bank. But for almost all BHCs the bank is the largest asset.
3. Describe the behavior of your bank’s ROA and ROE over the past three years. How does the performance of ROA and ROE relate to that of the peer group over this period based on the results on the Uniform Bank Performance Report, given the relationship ROE=ROA times the equity multiplier (asset/equity) has your ROE been driven more by changes in ROA or by changes in the equity multiplier? What are the main factors that account for the behavior of your ROA over this period?
4. Describe the behavior of your Bank’s efficiency ratio over the 3 years? How does it performance relate to the peer group? What factors have affected your efficiency ratio over this time period?
5. Describe the behavior of your bank’s net interest margin (NIM) over the past three years? How does it performance relate to the peer group? What factors have affected your NIM over this time period?
6. Describe your bank’s approach to liquidity measurement (Look at the management discussion in the 10K and the investor relation’s material and present data that indicates whether your bank is more or less liquid than banks in your peer group. What are the primary pros and cons of above-average liquidity? Of below average liquidity?
7. How does your bank measure its interest rate exposure? What do the most recent measures show about the size of this exposure? If your bank wishes to reduce its interest rate exposure, what tactics might it use to produce such a result? Do you believe your bank is positioned for an increase in interest rates? Why or why not?
8. What is your bank’s current level of non-performing loans to total loans and has it been increasing or decreasing? How does it performance relate to the peer group? What factors have affected this over this time period? Describe any other credit risk ratios that affected the bank’s performance?
9. Describe the behavior of your Bank’s capital ratios over the 3 years? How does it performance relate to the peer group? What factors have affected the capital ratio over this time period? Is the bank adequately capitalized (Remember to look at risk based capital information on the UBPR)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more