Online Scavenger Hunt for Success
The Basics (each question worth 5 point) 20 pts total
1. From the first section in the book what are 5 environmental concerns you will learn about in this class? Question worth 5 points.
2. Every field is impacted by the environment, be it being the source or a product, source of a service, a concern to meet an environmental regulation…. How do you feel learning about the environment will impact your future career? (minimum of 50 words; question worth 5 points)
3. Everything is made from chemicals. In blogs or news articles, you might hear about chemicals being a concern, but this is too vague. For example you can say water is a problem because it is a chemical, but this is still not saying why. Find an example of a chemical you want to learn about. Question worth 5 points
a. What is this chemical made from?
b. How can it be helpful?
c. What it is likely to pollute (air, water, or land)?
d. How can the problem be lessened?
e. Provide a full reference for your authoritative source you used to answer this question
4. Ozone is a complex chemical. In the1980’s a big concern was the hole in the ozone. What is the current status of the ozone hole? Now, you might hear more about ozone warning while driving. What causes this and why is it is problem? What references did you use to answer this question? (minimum of 50 words; question worth 5 points)
Completing Research (5 points each- 3 for correct example, 2 for reason) 20 pts total
In science a research paper needs to have authoritative sources and all facts need to be cited. This does not mean you want to have lots of quotes, but instead paraphrase your material and cite the source
Many times if it tempting to use popular media as a source. However, this means it could be biased.
1. Find one source that could be considered Left biased and explain why (minimum of 20 words; question worth 5 points).
2. Find one source that could be considered right biased and explain why (minimum of 20 words; question worth 5 points).
3. Find a source that is considered conspiracy-pseudoscience and explain why with an example of pseudoscience (minimum of 20 words; question worth 5 points).
4. Find a pro-science source that might be ok for a research paper to get more current information then a peer reviewed source. (minimum of 20 words; question worth 5 points)
Citing and referencing help (each topic 10 pts) 30pts total
Using the library, find 3 separate articles to help you write about 3 of the following topics below (remember to choose 3 topics, not just 1). Please pick 3 topics from this list: endangered species, environmental toxin, farming, sustainable building materials, or water pollution to answering the following questions:
1. Why would you use this article? (3 pts)
2. Create a full reference for this source (2 pts)
3. Paraphrase a fact from this source and insert an in-text citation (2.5pts)
4. Find a quote Create an intext citation (2.5pts)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more