Review should be 6-8 pages.
-Brief Sumary (1-1 1/2 pages)
-who are the authors(give their qualifications and/or any other information trhat may shed light on their
– Identify the writer’s thesis/purpose. What period of history and the topics are covered.
– Say what the writers do to achieve their purpose (i.e their approach, their major and supporting points.
– Say whether their approach is effective. Did they achieve their purpose?
– Who is their audience (See introduction, If it is not stated, make your own assessment). Who (else)
could benefit from this account?
Are all major points adequately developed and explained?
What was not so clear? Were the writer/s misinformed about anything?
– Comment on the writers perspective –
-Compare and contrast with other sources
-What do they include that others don’t?
-What do they exclude
-How is it different from that of other writers
-Are the writers objective or biased
– Say where you disagree and where you agree
– Note good points and inconsistencies
– Comment on their style: Is it clear and effective?
– Is it suitable for the target audience?
– What would you have done differently to make this account better.
The paper, including the title, citations and reference pages, follows APA guidelines for format.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more