4. Scholarly article critiques: (2) You will find a current scholarly, empirical article from a professional social work, substance abuse or related journal pertaining to each of the topics indicated below. You will read the article and write a brief critique 2 to 4 pages in length with correct grammar and spelling. The critique should discuss what you learned from the article, what confused you, what questions is generated, how it is relevant to social work practice, etc. Examples of issues may include assessment, language issues, cultural perspectives in assessment and treatment of substance abuse, the need for treatment facilities, use of social work roles in substance abuse counseling, substance abuse issues pertaining to special population groups such as ethnic or sexual minorities, veterans, the homeless, women, older adults, children or adolescents, the need for effective delivery of substance abuse services in human service organizations, etc.
Select a current scholarly publication from a credible journal. Let professor know when you would like to schedule the discussion. Keep in mind the syllabus structure so that your theme coincides with some of the subjects to be covered that week.
Write a two page summary single space for class distribution. Use subtitles, bolded fonts, etc. Make it into a truly informational piece that the whole class can use to learn about the articles and about your conclusions.
Format should follow this outline:
a. Subject of discussion
b. Student’s Name
c. References (APA 6th edition guidelines)
d. Summary should include the following:
1. What are the questions addressed by the authors?
2. What is the research about? What setting? What sample? What methods?
3. What are the conclusions?
4. What is your evaluation of the article?
5. What recommendations do you extract from this research?
6. Questions for Discussion
7. Create a couple of engaging and thoughtful questions to lead class into the discussion.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more