Read the case ( attached file )
and write a 4-6-page case analysis addressing the following questions.
1. How did the nonprofit organization, DonorsChoose.org, start?
2. What needs does the organization address?
3. What is the mission of the organization? (Hint: you can find the mission statement from the organization’s website)
4. What is the broad social, economic, and political context that fosters the inception of DonorsChoose.org?
5. Who are the clients/customers of DonorsChoose.org?
6. What factors helped the organization grow in its initial stage?
7. What challenges did the organization face in its national expansion?
8. What are the organization’s main sources of funding?
9. What are some of the business design features that favor donors versus teacher/students (Hint: in the DonorsChoose.org Model section)?
10. How does the organization measure its impact? What do you think of the ways Best has chosen to measure impact in each area?
11. What have you learned from this case in terms of how to successfully create and expand a nonprofit organization?
You will use the Q& A format for this case analysis, and keep in mind that you need to elaborate your answers, which means that I expect your answer to each question to be at least a paragraph and not a short sentence or bullet points.
The case analysis should be double-spaced, in a 12-point Times New Roman font, and with 1-inch margin.
The grade for this case study assignment is based on the originality, insightfulness, and overall quality of your analyses. Other factors in your grade are (1) adherence to any guidelines distributed in class; (2) style, grammar, reference of the paper; and (3) your ability to express critical thinking.
Must use two references the first one is the case and the second one is the organization website
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more