1. Considering the following 2 mutually exclusive projects. Using the equivalent annual annuity method and cost of capital of 10%, which project should be selected?
Year Project A cash flow Project B cash flow
0 (20,000) (20,000)
1 15,000 5,000
2 20,000 10,000
2. The internal rate of return is the interest that makes the present value of a project cash inflow (greater than the present value of its cash outflows, less than the present value of its cash outflows, or equal to the present value of its cash outflows)
3. The payback method is deficient in that it (disregards the time value of money, is based on arithmetic rather than algebra)
4. Project A has annual cash flows of 200.00 for the next three years. Project B has annual cash flows of 100.00 for the next three years and then annual cash flows of 500.00 for the following four years. Assuming both projects have an initial cost of 500.00, which project is better based on the payback period criteria?
5. A project generates a revenue of 100.00 today for a service to be performed one year from today at a cost of 110.00, What is the discount rate that will make the NPV greater than 0?
6. Is the predictable and typical pattern of cash flow involved in all major projects for a firm?
7. IF we have a project which, after applying a “cost of capital” or “discount rate” of 10% delivers a positive 20,000 NPV, can I conclude that the IRR for the project must be less than 10%
8. When have projects that have unequal lives an easy way to arrive at a correct decision as to which project is to be picked is to use the Equivalent Annual Annuity method: Which does this translate to (NPV into a series of annuities in the future, IRR into an NPV, NPV into equal NPV amount in the future)
9. Based on five years MACRS depreciation schedule, depreciation will occur over a ____period of time. IS that 6,5,4.5 or 7 years
10. Cash flows have been estimated in detail for the first six years of a new ventures life. Management feels the new business will go on indefinitely, and will probably grow at an average rate of 3% per year starting at $50M in year seven. The project is being evaluated using a cost of capital of 11%. What is the contribution of this terminal value assumption to the sixth year cash flow?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more