I’m working on a sociology question and need guidance to help me study.
Read through the following questions and answer one of them in your journal. Your answer should be complete, and must be written in standard, grammatically correct English.
1. Define and discuss the three dimensions of social class. Define wealth, income, and power elite.
2. Define status and status inconsistency. Discuss the consequences of status inconsistency on individual behavior. Give at least two examples of status inconsistency.
3. Summarize Kahl and Gilbert’s six-tier model of the U.S. class structure, describing each of the six classes. Provide at least one example of a person who would belong to each class. (You may provide the name of a prominent individual or describe the characteristics of a person in each class.)
4. Discuss the impact of social class on physical and mental health, family life, education, religion, politics and the criminal justice system. How do these impacts conflict with our view of the United States as a society in which “All men are created equal”?
5. Define social mobility, and discuss the three types of mobility, providing at least two examples of each. Do you believe that earning a college degree will result in mobility for you? Why or why not?
6. Define the poverty line, and summarize at least five myths about the poor. What two facts about the poor surprised you the most? Why?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more