For this assignment, you will carefully review your essay feedback and make revision choices.
Here are the basic requirements for your essay:
(1) Your essay must be 4-5 pages in MLA format with an additional Works Cited page.
(2) You must use at least 4 sources in this essay, two of which MUST be academic journal articles. The other two may be journal articles or other credible, academic sources.
(3) Your essay must be organized with a formal structure, developed with concrete evidence and analysis, documented in appropriate, ethical MLA style, and written with a formal, clear style.
Please use the following guidelines to help develop a successful essay:
(1) Your essay should begin with an introduction that introduces the topic and ends with a strong thesis. Your thesis should state your argument and its major reasons in a clear, concise manner. Think of it as a mini-map of your paper for a reader.
(2) Then, you should include a background paragraph that offers your reader more information about the topic and its current debate (or relevant history). Make sure your reader is clear about the exigence of the argument; in other words, why does this argument matter NOW?
(3) After, you should include two to four paragraphs that identify your two to four major reasons. Each paragraph should have a clear topic sentence that links back to the thesis, and you should support each body paragraph with sufficient, credible evidence and analysis.
(4) Before you conclude, please add a Refutation of Opposing Arguments, where you will present the opposing side or potential obstacles and offer a refutation in order to convince your reader and eliminate bias.
(5) Finally, compose a conclusion paragraph that ties all of your paper’s points together and argues an overall significance.
(6) Each body paragraph should include concrete evidence from research. You should integrate your research smoothly and ethically. Use identifying tags to introduce your sources and show your reader an outside idea. Always analyze the significance of the research before you move on to the next point! Example: In Jason Ree’s article, he notes that, “QUOTE” (32). This reveals that…
(7) Your tone and style needs to be academic and polished. This helps add credibility to your voice. Reading aloud will help the most with this! Avoid first and second person in this style of writing.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more