CJA 354 Week 5 Worksheet (***** Correctly Answered All 14 Questions with References *****)
Week Five Worksheet CJA/354 Version 4
Week Five Worksheet
Answer the following questions.
1. Bold the law that correctly defines the Son of Sam law.
a. Legislation that prohibits criminals from contacting their victims or their victims’ families
b. A law that prohibits a parent from testifying against his or her son
c. Legislated rules prohibiting criminals from profiting from their crimes through sales or publications of their stories to or through the media
d. Laws that prohibit the press from releasing details of a pending case
2. Identify two victim resources available locally and nationally. Include the organization’s name and website, and a summary of their services.
3. The ______________ Amendment states that excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
4. This program was conceived in 1929 by the International Association of Chiefs of Police to meet a need for reliable statistics on crime in the nation. The program is now handled by the FBI. Bold the correct answer.
a. Crime Statistics Bureau
b. Uniform Crime Reporting
c. Statistics and Crime Unit
d. The Program for Criminal Statistics
5. What termrefers to problems that follow from the initial victimization, such as the loss of employment or inability to pay medical bills? __________________________________
6. Where did victim-impact statements originate? Why were victim-impact statements granted?
7. Locate a case that involves mitigating factors. Cite the case and explain why the case had mitigating factors.
8. Explain three–strikes legislation and include an example case summary. Include a reference for the case.
9. How many U.S. states currently use capital punishment?What forms of capital punishment are used?
10. What is the relationship between the Eighth Amendment and capital punishment?
11. __________________________is an attempt to make the criminal whole again and uses the restorative justice sentencing model.
12. List three possible forms of court–ordered restitution:
13. ___________________ stem from prejudices against one’s race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, physical disability, or mental disability.
14. Define the following:
b. Rehabilitation and restoration:
c. Concurrent and consecutive sentencing:
d. Plea bargaining:
e. Intermediate sanctions:
CJA 354 Week 5 Worksheet
CJA/354 Week 5 Final Worksheet
CJA354 Week 5 Worksheet
CJA 354 Week 5 Final Worksheet
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more