PLEASE USE APA FORMAT FOR CITATIONS
PLEASE ANSWER USING QUESTION ANSWER FORMAT
Textbook: Carrell, M. R., & Heavrin, C. (2013). Labor relations and collective bargaining: Private and public sectors (10th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
1. Generally why do both management and the union favor no-strike, no-lockout provisions? Discuss commonly used methods for peacefully resolving a negotiation impasse, and explain the advantages and disadvantages of each.Your response should be at least 400 words in length.
2. Discuss how negotiators prepare for negotiations. Explain the distributive and integrative bargaining approaches. How do these methods differ? When would a negotiator likely choose each?Your response should be at least 400 words in length.
3. Social security, unemployment insurance, and workers’ compensation are employee benefits required by law and are not negotiated. Based on the reading in this unit, identify and discuss the 5 groups of those benefits that are mandatory issues for negotiations. Provide an example of each.Your response should be at least 200 words in length.
4. According to the reading, the company has a financial obligation to its employees. The issue of organizations having the ability to pay the employees can be an important factor during the negotiation process. In efforts to make certain the organization has the ability to meet the financial responsibility to the employees, some things should be considered. Not only do the organization look at the financial obligation, they should also look at the worth or importance of the job. Within the reading, some processes that can be done to accomplish this goal has been mentioned. Based on what you have learned in this unit, define job analysis. Identify and discuss in detail two things that are a result of the job analysis.Your response must be at least 200 words in length.
5. What are the key issues in an employee alcohol- and drug-testing program? Identify the types of drug testing used by employers, and explain the general steps followed when performing drug tests. Discuss the employee’s attitudes toward drug testing.Your response should be at least 400 words in length.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more