Click the following link to below because that agency you will be using: FAYETTEVILLE AREA OPERATION INASMUCH.
Submit your answers using the appropriate assignment link.
5-10 Pages not including cover and reference pages. At least three references from professional Journal Articles. No references will result in grade of Zero (0). APA FORMAT.
The Agency Analysis paper and presentation requires students to be able to act as professional representatives of their respective agencies and to utilize agency materials and staff to research and to accurately provide agency information to their peers/colleagues including mission, history, funding, organizational structure, client’s served, services offered, theories utilized, relevant social policies/legislation, the intern role in the agency.
Outline: Identify your placement
1. Name and location
2. Brief history of organization
3. How has it changed over time?
1. Social problems and community needs your agency is designed to address. Include discussion of needs assessments which have been done, and other evidence of the nature and extent of the problems, as well as what your agency views as the major causes of such problems.
2. Description of the agency goals and objectives, and the programs and services designed to carry them out.
3. Describe the structure of your agency. Include an organizational chart and mission statement. Give a general job description for each level on the chart. Include discussion of how the agency is funded.
4. Give a detailed description of the programs (s) in which you are placed. (For Example Child Welfare). Describe your role in the agency. Include how you relate to clients, workers, and the services which the agency provides.
Community Context of Practice
1. Define the community served by your agency: territory, size and boundaries
2. Using current data, describe the socio – economic, racial, ethnic, age, gender, religious makeup of the community served by your agency. If your agency serves a very broad community, use the statistics for the community in which it is located
3. Are agency’s clients’ representative of the entire community? Is there over or under representation of a particular geographic, racial, ethnic, religious, age, gender, or other subgroup? Why? Use agency or program statistics, or systematic observation, as a comparison with community statistics.
4. Are there programs in the agency that address social & economic justice? Identify
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more