A commercial contractor is seeking legal consultation related to their everyday activities and business operations as a whole. Acting as a consultant, provide the organization with the following information:
1) How to efficiently and effectively administer contracts in the office as well as in the field.
2) The options available and steps to take in dispute resolution with subcontractors and other project partners.
3) The advantages of solving disputes at the project level.
4) The time and cost considerations associated with additional litigation beyond the project level.
5) How ethical decisions may or may not be affected by the law.
Beyond this general consultation, the organization would like you to develop an actual safety management plan for an upcoming construction project. Include in the plan:
1) Program guidelines and policies
2) OSHA regulations and compliance information
3) Hazard and accident analysis
4) Reporting practices and documentation requirements
5) Site planning considerations
Include Total Safety Management principles within the plan where appropriate. Explain Total Safety Management in detail and why it is beneficial for the organization to implement this type of practice.
Support the paper with research from the online course material, text, and outside sources if necessary. Properly cite all sources using the APA format.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more