This assignment (reflective essay) encourages students to reflect on how a counselling theory
(either psychodynamic or cognitive behavioural theory) relates to their own personality and behaviours. It encourages the student to explore their chosen theory in depth, and link
theory with practice Process:
Consider your own personality and behaviours in light of either psychodynamic theory or cognitive behavioural theory. Write an essay describing the key principles of the approach you have selected and how these could be related to your own life.
Your reflective essay should include:
• a brief overview of the history, principles and goals of the approach
• an explanation of the key concepts of the approach and how they could be applied to your own life experience
• reference to relevant literature, linking your ideas to theory discussed in the unit
1. An overview provided of the history, principles and goals of your selected theory (either psychodynamic theory or CBT)
2. Explanation of key concepts
3. Application of the key concepts of the theory to your own personality and behaviour.
4. Evidence of familiarity with relevant literature and theory
5. Evidence of self-awareness and ability to self reflect
Structure, Presentation and Referencing
1. Main ideas clearly and logically presented
2. Relevant research and scholarship literature used appropriately to support claims
3. Correct academic writing style used, including correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
4. first/ third person writing style is applied where relevant
5. In-text referencing and reference list follows APA referencing style (6th ed.) as set out in the APA website: http://www.apastyle.org/
6. Word count is within + or – 10% of requirement
Academic Level: Bachelor
Document Type: Essay
Subject Type: Other
Line Spacing: Double (Standard)
Font Face: Calibri (Standard)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more