Course Reflection (250 Words)
Throughout the course, you have been building toward the achievement of the following competencies:
* Apply theories, models, and practices of accounting in the construction and analysis of financial statements.
* Examine regulatory, ethical, and credibility issues in accounting.
* Integrate accounting theories, models, and practices across the organization.
* Integrate accounting analyses into general business management planning and decision making.
* Communicate in a manner that is professional and consistent with expectations for members of the business professions.
For this discussion, reflect on the knowledge and skills you have developed over the past six weeks. Address the following questions in your post:
* For each competency, how has your ability to perform these skills and apply this knowledge evolved?
* What concepts, skills, or insights were most relevant to you?
* How have you grown in your academic and professional goals?
* Have you made progress on any items in the action plan you developed during first course?
Respond to at least two other learners. When responding to others, provide encouraging feedback about how learners have grown over the past six weeks. If applicable, provide recommendations for how learners may continue to develop these skills, and knowledge or suggest additional strategies for leveraging the knowledge gained in the course.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more