For your Discussion post this week, you will be able to pick a topic that pertains to adult criminal court that is consistent with your career goals, experience, and/or interests. Consider whether you will be working as a forensic researcher or understanding forensic psychology from a clinical perspective.
To prepare for this Discussion:
· Review the Learning Resources for this week. Select one of the following topics that pertains to adult criminal court:
o 1. Victim’s rights
o 2. Competency to stand trial
o 3. Criminal responsibility
o 4. Estimating violence risk
o 5. Criminal characteristics such as personality or thinking style
· Find at least one scholarly reading from a peer-reviewed source not included in the Learning Resources about the topic you have selected that pertains to the role of forensic psychology professional in the criminal system.
NEEDS TO BE 2-4 PARAGRAPHS
· Give a 1- to 2-sentence summary of your peer-reviewed source(s).
· Based on the information in your peer-reviewed article, describe some of the roles and responsibilities of the forensic psychology professional in the area that you selected.
· How can knowledge of your chosen topic and the role of the forensic psychology professional be applied to Walden University’s social change mission?
· Support your response with evidence.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more