Assign one of the following cases to each person in your group:
· Case 1: Presented shoe impression as evidence of special interest to the case.
· Case 2: Presented tire impression as evidence of special interest to the case.
· Case 3: Presented handwriting analysis as evidence of special interest to the case.
· Case 4: Presented alternative light sources as evidence of special interest to the case.
Using the Internet, your textbook, or any other available materials, research a notorious criminal case that either used shoe impressions, tire impression evidence, handwriting analysis or alternative light source evidence (depending on the case type assigned to you from above).
Note: Please choose any case other than the O.J. Simpson case. Be creative in your research pursuits.
After researching a case, complete the following:
· Briefly summarize the case.
· Provide specifics about the investigation/background of the case. Were there any problems associated with handling the evidence in this case?
· If your case includes more than one type of evidence, other than the required evidence in your assigned case, please note that as well.
Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
In the Group Discussion Board, each person is to present his or her findings to the group. Discuss how a criminalist may properly collect, preserve, and analyze the evidence presented in each of the cases (best practices).
Also, discuss some of the specific laboratory techniques that may be conducted to analyze the evidence. (If you are researching an older case, provide information about how that evidence might be analyzed today).
After your discussion, each person will have the following information for his or her case:
· A summary of the case (from Individual Portion)
· Written material providing specifics about the investigation/background of the case, including any problems associated with handling the evidence in this case (from Individual Portion)
· How a criminalist may properly collect, preserve, and analyze the evidence presented (from Group Portion)
· Specific laboratory techniques that may be conducted to analyze the evidence (from Group Portion)
· What is the importance of expert testimony? Explain.
o What problems exist with the use of expert witnesses? Explain.
· What role might an expert witness play in this particular case? Be specific.
Compile the information above for your assigned case into a clean and organized report.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more