As a prerequisite to this assignment, view “The ‘Jesus’ Film” at http://www.jesusfactorfiction.com/
Complete the “Jesus Film Worksheet and Journal #2.”
GCU style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Part 1: Jesus Film Worksheet
1) In order to complete this assignment, access and view The “Jesus” Film for free at www.Jesusfactorfiction.com website.
2) Not only is it paramount for the Christian to understand who Jesus Christ is in the Bible, but also to know the significance of His life and ministry. In order to more fully understand how the life and teachings of Jesus Christ impact the Christian, watch the film then complete the worksheet.
3) Answer the following questions using this document as a template.
4) GCU style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
1. In the introductory material, key themes such as “sin,” “sacrifice,” and “relationship with God” emerge. How do these themes apply to the story of Jesus? Why are these themes important to a Christian worldview?
2. What do the events of Jesus’ birth reveal about who Jesus is?
3. After His baptism and temptation, Jesus returns to his hometown of <st2:bcv_smarttag w:st=”on”>Nazareth and reads from the book of Isaiah. Several other times, references are made to other books of the Bible, especially as prophecy that Jesus fulfilled. Jesus: Fact or Fiction? is based on the Gospel of Luke. What is the significance of the Bible for understanding who Jesus is?
4. What do Jesus’ healings of others tell us about who Jesus is?
5. What key themes stand out as most important from Jesus’ teaching?
6. Which parable of Jesus is most meaningful in the film? Why?
7. On multiple occasions, Jesus claims to be able to forgive sins. What is the significance of this claim for who Jesus is?
8. What stands out from the account of Jesus’ death in the film? What does Jesus’ resurrection mean for who Jesus is?
9. Compare the film’s presentation of Jesus to the Gospel of Luke. What aspects of the film did you find surprising? Do you feel the film accurately portrayed Jesus, according to the Gospel of Luke?
10. What is the significance of Jesus (who he is and what he did) for a Christian worldview? In other words, why is Jesus important to a Christian worldview?
11. From learning about the life of Jesus Christ, what kind of behaviors do you think Christians should exhibit because of their belief in Christ and His example?
Part 2: Journal on Historicity and Person of Jesus
Use the space below to compose a journal of 250-500 words on the historical and personal attributes of Jesus by answering the following:
What do you believe about Jesus’ person and historicity? Explain how Jesus is a distinct person of the Trinity and yet still considered a single being along with the Father and the Holy Spirit. After reading the lecture, viewing Jesus: Fact or Fiction?, and completing the Worksheet above, what have you concluded about who Jesus is? Be as specific as you can. Does this align with a Christian worldview? Please explain.
APA is not required for this assignment but solid academic writing is expected.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more