will write a 8 page, typed, double-spaced paper, analyzing your service
learning project sociologically. Here’s how:
1. Spend the first 1-2 pages introducing me to the organization or club. Introduce me to their
history, mission, the population it serves or the cause it promotes, and your role in the
club or organization.
2. The next 2-4 pages should be an analysis of the club/organization. Choose three
sociological concepts you learning in class and
a. Define the concept
by referring to the course material.
b. Show, in detail, how this concept applies to what you’ve observed in your
3. The last 1-2 pages should be a critical evaluation of the club/organization. While I’m sure
it does good work, no club or organization is perfect. How could it be improved? What
suggestions do you have?
Things to remember:
1. Cite your sources. You cannot get an A without citing.
2. Be concise, but provide details.
3. Choose difficult, but applicable, concepts. Some sociological material is harder to grasp
than others. I encourage you to take risks and challenge yourself, rather than playing it
4. Show me you’ve been coming to class and reading the books. Incorporate as much course
material as you can.
5. THINK ABOUT THIS PAPER AS YOU GO ABOUT YOUR SERVICE LEARNING.
Ps: Once I have order with you I will provide more details to you
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more