Devryu HSM 330 Midterm Exam 2017 Version
1. Data compiled from individual patient data fields and formed into information about certain groups of patients is as example of
2. Which of the following is a gap in a physician office EHR environment where a document imaging system can be of value
3. EDMS is likely to eliminate which HIM department function
4. The Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act of 2000, also known as the E-SIGN bill, furthered what aspect of the EHR adoption process
5. A key strategy to gain user involvement in an EHR is
6. What is the primary difference between a closed and an open system?
7. Which of the following is a characteristic of a program (in comparison to a project)?
1. What are the major benefits and potential barriers to achieving benefits in an EHR? What steps are important to overcome barriers
2. Not every vendor that supports HIS has developed a repository structure that is sufficiently robust to integrate both discrete data and images. What alternatives do hospitals have in this situation? Please Explain
3. What is the definition of an electronic signature according to the E-SIGN Act, when was it approved, and how many states have accepted this standard
4. As discussed in the literature – what has the IOM been known for as it relates to the EHR in healthcare? Describe three of their contributions
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more