Criminal Intelligence Analysis
Over the last few years we have seen an increase in major intelligence scandals based on information about the intelligence community’s activities revealed by whistleblowers from within the community itself.
Whereas the legality of the whistleblowers’ actions is not of interest to us here, what impact do you think these and other scandals will have on the future of intelligence?
discussion only has to be 75-150 words
Interpreting a Social Network
Based on the required readings, lecture materials, scenario, and video for Week 5, you will turn in a word processing document with the following elements:
1. A cover sheet.
2. No less than four full pages of written text explaining who the TPD should target to take down El Movi and why. This section must include:
a. An introduction (no less than 5 sentences),
b. An explicit thesis statement (“This paper does this, this, and this.”),
c. The results of your social network analysis stating critical personnel based on an explanation of their functionality and centrality in the network,
d. And a conclusion answering the question, “So what?” about the rest of your paper (no less than 5 sentences).
3. You are welcome to include charts, graphs, tables, or other visualizations to support your assessment, but these will not count toward the required minimum length.
4. A bibliography of ALL sources used for your paper in APA format (use http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ as a guide if necessary).
Your assignment should carefully adhere to the following guidelines:
1. All formatting, from the structure of the paper to citations, should conform to APA guidelines.
2. All work must be original and in your own words. No direct quotes permitted.
3. Use a 12-point font with 1-inch margins, double-spaced.
4. All text should be written in standard prose (no bullet points).
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more