Ethical drivers, as noted in Johnson, C. E. (2016), chapter 10, are factors that play a particularly significant role in promoting or driving systematic ethical change. Without them, any change effort is likely to fail.
These drivers include:
– Ethical diagnosis
– Engaged leadership
– Targeted socialization processes
– Ethics training
– Continuous ethical improvement.
This assignment asks you to review and synthesize components of ethical culture and cultural change efforts, as noted in Johnson (2016) chapter 10, needed to build an ethical organization. Utilizing the course readings, resources and weekly discussions, apply your knowledge to the discussion questions below.
– SYNTHESIZE: After reviewing Johnson’s (2016) discussion on the components of ethical culture and cultural change efforts, how would you summarize what you have read? Do you see benefits to implementation of these elements? Why or why not?
– ANALYZE: After viewing Brooke Deterline’s Creating ethical cultures in business (TEDx Talks, 2012), do you see any parallels from her discussion to that of Johnson (2016)? If so, what are they? If not, how are the two perspectives different?
– EVALUATE: Do these factors when implemented add value to the ethics of a business or organization? Why or why not?
In this assignment, you will:
Write a three (3) to five (5) page paper (APA – double spaced) in which you discuss and analyze:
– Your thoughts on creating ethical cultures in business
– Include examples and ideas you have learned through your own life experiences applying the course readings
– Consider whether these factors or elements, when implemented, add value to the ethics of a business or organization
– Follow APA 6 required formatting guidelines
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more