Early Childhood and You!
Your Final Project for this course will be based on your learning from all five weeks of this course. As with each of your assignments these last five weeks, the Final Project serves a purpose. This project will help you have a better understanding of who you are as an early childhood professional, or who you want to become. It pulls together everything you have learned over the last five weeks and unites it with your personality and beliefs.
To prepare for this assignment:
· Use the ECE101 Final Project Checklist to guide you through the Final Project.
You will submit your Final Project as either a six- to eight-page Word document or as a 10- to 12-slide PowerPoint presentation. In your assignment,
· Summarize the interview you conducted in Week Four. Include an analysis of information you collected and how it impacted your understanding of the professional field of early childhood education.
o Do not include your transcript from Week Four; rather, summarize the key points of the interview.
· Identify at least one key issue or trend in early childhood programs.
o Explain how it impacts the education of young children.
· Analyze the instructional approach/model that best matches your personal educational belief.
o Analyze how that approach contributes to quality programming for young children.
· Describe the instructional theory that best matches your personal educational belief.
o Describe how that theory contributes to quality programming for young children.
· Discuss how your knowledge of the developmental domains of early childhood influences your ability to adhere to developmentally appropriate practices.
· Devise a plan for including families into their child’s education.
o Defend how your plan will benefit children, families, and yourself as an educator.
· Explain your plans, at this point, for your future in early childhood education.
o Include the additional qualifications and competencies you will need to acquire in order to qualify for a career in the field of early childhood education.
Your Early Childhood and You! Final Project
· Must be six to eight double-spaced pages or 10 to 12 slides in length if doing a PowerPoint presentation (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must use at least 3 scholarly resources in addition to the course text.
o The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
· Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Next Steps: Review and Submit the Assignment
Review your assignment with the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. to ensure you have achieved the distinguished levels of performance for each criterion and submit in Waypoint for evaluation no later than Day 7.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more