my topic is (Living in Big City or Staying in Village)
THE RULES ON THIS PAPER:
1-you will use the Persuasive Aim and the Mode of Comparison and Contrast to write an essay of at least 750-1250 words. You will target an audience aged fifty years and older.
2. You must use at least three points of comparison. That is, you must evaluate each thing you are comparing using at least three criteria. For example, if you are comparing college football and pro football, you might use the following criteria: tradition, spectatorship, and the fundamentals of the game.
3. You must discuss each of the things you are comparing/contrasting when talking about each of your points of comparison.
4. For your indirect support, you must use at least two of the motivational appeals we discussed in class: personal, emotional, rational, and stylistic. This is a requirement.
5. You must also include direct support in your essay. The articles (you must have at least two) from which you draw this direct support must come from the Internet. You must turn in copies of your source articles. And you must cite the sources of this information using formal MLA documentation style. So you will do parenthetical citations and a Works Cited page.
6. You must organize your body paragraphs using alternation of detail. Do NOT use separation of detail format for this essay.
7. You must have a topic sentence for each of your body paragraphs. That topic sentence must include a transition.
8. You must open your essay using one of the following strategies:
a. An unusual fact or statistic
b. An intriguing statement
c. A question that your essay will answer
d. An appropriate quotation
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more