Assignment 2: Environmental Pressures
Use the organization where you currently work or one where you may have worked as a point of reference for evaluating environmental and organizational pressures.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Create a table where at least three (3) organizational pressures and at least three (3) environmental pressures in the organization are illustrated and rank those pressures according to their influence.
2. Describe in detail the environmental and organizational pressures that exist in the organization and how they have evolved over time.
3. Explain how the identified environmental and organizational pressures impact the company from a financial perspective.
4. Explain how the identified environmental and organizational pressures impact you personally and / or the other employees of the company.
5. Assess how the organization has reacted to the organizational and environmental pressures identified in Criterion 1.
6. Propose at least one (1) strategy that could be utilized to reduce one (1) of the environmental pressures identified in Criterion 1 and at least one (1) strategy that could be utilized to reduce one (1) of the organizational pressures identified in Criterion 1.
7. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Evaluate the reasons why organizations change and the internal and external forces of change.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in managing organizational change.
· Write clearly and concisely about managing organizational change using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more