Please TYPE the FINAL DRAFT of your Comparison/Contrast Essay and SUBMIT it on CANVAS by 11:59 PM on WEDNESDAY, MAY 13th.
Remember to ADD A HOOK & GENERAL STATEMENTS to your INTRODUCTION , A CONCLUSION (Including Your Opinion about the two articles we read) and ANYTHING ELSE that was MISSING FROM YOUR FIRST DRAFT (such as a Clear Thesis Statement, Subtopics [specific similarities and differences], OR clear Examples and Descriptions in your Body Paragraphs). Please CHECK YOUR SPELLING and GRAMMAR (EDIT) before posting to CANVAS.
Your FINAL DRAFT should have the following 8 parts:
I. An Introductory Paragraph, including:
1. A Hook and several General Statements introducing the topic (Parents and their children’s careers)
2. A Thesis Statement: Describing how the two articles are similar and different.
II. Body Paragraphs (At least 3 paragraphs):
Explaining each of the similarities and differences mentioned in your Thesis Statement and giving detailed descriptions and examples.
(One paragraph = Topic Sentence + at least 2 sentences of description and examples about EACH ARTICLE for a total of at least 5-6 sentences).
III. A Conclusion, including:
1. A restatement of your Thesis Statement (using slightly different words) and the specific similarities and differences between the two articles
2. A Final Thought / Comment (Your opinion about what parts you liked or agree with from each article, which article you liked best, and why)
IV. A Works Cited list, similar to this one from the Sample Comparison Contrast Essay, at the end of your paper:
Feldman, Jeff. “Meet my Kid, an Adorable Environmental Disaster.” The
Hook, 21 February 2013, www.readthehook.com/109160/children
Hymas, Lisa. “I Am the Population Problem.” Rewire News, 25 August
Please use the following format for your typed essay:
1. A 12-POINT FONT size
2. ONE-INCH MARGINS (on Top, Bottom, and Sides)
3. Your NAME, the CLASS NAME, and the DATE in the upper right-hand corner (SINGLE-SPACED)
4. A TITLE in the CENTER of the page (Bold, Underlined, or both)
5. INDENT the First Sentence of EACH PARAGRAPH (5 SPACES or TAB)
6. Make sure YOUR 5 PARAGRAPHS (below the Title) are DOUBLE-SPACED
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more