You should pick either Conceived in Violence, Born in Hate or Saving Martina Greywind’s Baby.
A complete assignment will include the following parts:
1. A brief discussion of facts of the case. Give the important facts of the case. Who are the important actors in the case? In other words, who is making the ethical choices in this case study?
2. What is the issue? What is the ethical issue or controversy in this case? What are some different ways to respond to this issue? What might people coming from different perspectives think should be done in this case?
3. A summary of the main argument of one of the three articles we read from the Abortion section. (Donald Marquis, Judith Jarvis Thomson, Mary Anne Warren)
4. Apply that argument to the case study. What would they think should be done in this case?
5. Your philosophical evaluation. What do you think should be done in this case? Why?
I will be evaluating this assignment based upon the following criteria:
1. Did you write a unified and coherent paper? Does it make sense? Did you make every attempt to avoid spelling and grammar errors?
2. Did you effectively summarize one of the arguments from the text?
3. Did you apply the argument intelligently to the case?
4. Was you analysis presented well? Did you have anything thoughtful to add?
5. Is this assignment complete?
This should be between 1200 and 1500 words long.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more