my topic will be about the indian restaurant in Los angeles, woodland hills which is called: Taste of India restaurant
Events Paper: Intercultural Event Papers Due:
(two pages )
written in response to your attendance and/or participation in intercultural interactions.
This assignment asks you to learn about some of the public activities that involve people from others cultures and to participate in them.
I want you to “field test” some of the knowledge that you are gaining in class!
You could attend or find:
1. festivals, cultural events such as music or theater performances, museum exhibits, or lectures.
2. a religious service that you have never experienced before.
3. an area of Los Angeles that is famous for a gathering place of people from a particular ethnic group (i.e. Chinatown, “little India” etc.)
4. someone on-line from another culture (attach e-mails please) and communicate with them via e-mail. (You will have to write over a period of a couple months in order to develop enough material for your paper).
5 a restaurant
What to include in your paper:
1. Describe the event, its purpose, the cultural group involved in the event.
2. Are there similar events in your culture?
3. Did you feel the intercultural interaction was competent?
4. What situations did you not understand or find the communication
to be unsatisfactory?
5. How did you feel during the situations you encountered? Comfortable?
6. ***Attach any small paraphernalia such as tickets, pamphlets, photos or artifacts.
(This is not an option)
7. Be prepared to share in class!
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more