1. Present value: Tommie Harris is considering an investment that pays 6.5 percent annually. How much must he invest today such that he will have $25,000 in seven years? (Round to the nearest dollar.)
2. PV of multiple cash flows: Jack Stuart has loaned money to his brother at an interest rate of 5.75 percent. He expects to receive $625, $650, $700, and $800 at the end of the next four years as complete repayment of the loan with interest. How much did he loan out to his brother? (Round to the nearest dollar.)
3. PV of multiple cash flows: Hassan Ali has made an investment that will pay him $11,455, $16,376, and $19,812 at the end of the next three years. His investment was to fetch him a return of 14 percent. What is the present value of these cash flows? (Round to the nearest dollar.)
4. PV of multiple cash flows: Pam Gregg is expecting cash flows of $50,000, $75,000, $125,000, and $250,000 from an inheritance over the next four years. If she can earn 11 percent on any investment that she makes, what is the present value of her inheritance? (Round to the nearest dollar.)
5. Present value of an annuity: Transit Insurance Company has made an investment in another company that will guarantee it a cash flow of $37,250 each year for the next five years. If the company uses a discount rate of 15 percent on its investments, what is the present value of this investment? (Round to the nearest dollar.)
6. Future value of an annuity: Carlos Menendez is planning to invest $3,500 every year for the next six years in an investment paying 12 percent annually. What will be the amount he will have at the end of the six years? (Round to the nearest dollar.)
7. Bond price: Briar Corp is issuing a 10-year bond with a coupon rate of 7 percent. The interest rate for similar bonds is currently 9 percent. Assuming annual payments, what is the present value of the bond? (Round to the nearest dollar.)
8. PV of dividends: Cortez, Inc., is expecting to pay out a dividend of $2.50 next year. After that it expects its dividend to grow at 7 percent for the next four years. What is the present value of dividends over the next five-year period if the required rate of return is 10 percent?
9. PV of dividends: Givens, Inc., is a fast growing technology company that paid a $1.25 dividend last week. The company’s expected growth rates over the next four years are as follows: 25 percent, 30 percent, 35 percent, and 30 percent. The company then expects to settle down to a constant-growth rate of 8 percent annually. If the required rate of return is 12 percent, what is the present value of the dividends over the fast growth phase?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more