the shape of the essay:
with a good thesis statement
ENG 201 01 Summer I Essay Assignment
Final (5-6 pgs.)—Thursday, June 8, at 1:00 p.m. EST
· Length: 5-6 pages (double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 pt. font, 1 inch margins, not including list of Works Cited)
· Format: MLA or APA style (including in-text citations and list of Works Cited/References)
· Submit to: Moodle and Taskstream (as .doc or .docx files)
· Prompt: Use one of the critical reading strategies we are studying this semester (psychological, biographical, or gender) to analyze a literary work by one of the authors listed below. Suggested texts are indicated in parentheses next to each author’s name. It is imperative that you work on this assignment consistently throughout the term.
· Organize your essay around a thesis that is clear, specific, and debatable. There is information about thesis development here: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/616/02/.
· When doing research to learn more about the author and text, be sure to use scholarly sources. There is information about distinguishing between scholarly and popular sources here: http://www.library.vanderbilt.edu/peabody/tutorial_files/scholarlyfree/. A good database to begin your research with is the Literary Reference Center Plus (access available through TU’s library website). Here is a link to the library’s website: http://www.tiffin.edu/library/.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more