GUIDELINES FOR THE ASSIGNMENT
You will have an interview with a practicing HR professional (HR manager, HR specialist or any person who has responsibilities for the HR activities in the company) on all or any of the HR functions (like training and development, recruitment etc.)
You will report the following information which may serve as a guideline for their interviews:
· A brief information about the organization (Vision, mission, history, organization chart, field of operation, products, number of employees )
· A brief information about the Human Resource Department (Number of people employed, their positions, structure of the department)
Name/title of interviewee
Description of job duties
Years of experience
· After the above background information is given , the anwers of the interviewee to the related questions you ask, will be written/organized in the essay form.(not as questions and answers form)
· Please refer to the lecture notes while preparing the questions for the function or functions of HRM you are going to examine during your interview in the selected firm.
Examples for the questions you are going to ask during the interview :
· How do you determine your training needs?
· Do you have your own trainers or outsource your training activities?
· What are your main sources for recruitment?
· Do you have a formal performance appraisal system in your company?
The results of the interview will be handed in as a written report ( approx. 3-5 pages double-spaced) .
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more