1. Identify and describe the three parts of the assessment phase.
2. Why is documentation such an important piece of the helping process?
3. How is the strengths-based approach used in the assessment phase? Provide an example.
4. Why is motivational interviewing considered a valuable interviewing strategy?
5. Compare structured and unstructured interviews. What are the pros and cons of each?
6. What is the definition of confidentiality, and how does it relate to the assessment phase?
7. When evaluating a client’s application for services, how does a case manager determine eligibility?
8. Explain the concept of listening during the intake interview. Why is it important for an intake interview to be effective?
9. What are the five methods of responding? Provide a brief example of each.
10. Choose an interviewing pitfall. Why can the pitfall hurt the interview?
11. How would you describe plan development? Why it is important? Provide a brief example.
12. What challenges do new case managers have when trying to establish information and referral systems? How can they meet those challenges?
13. What are the advantages of a case manager keeping a feedback log?
14. Describe the halo effect. How can a case manager prevent this from occurring?
15. What are the differences between an achievement test and an aptitude test?
16. What is the importance of client input during the planning process?
17. How can medical exams and medical consultations help a case manager provide services to a client?
18. What are the five axes of the DSM-IV-TR®? Briefly describe each
19. What are the advantages and limitations of a client’s social history report?
20. What are the five models of mental illness? Provide a brief definition of each.
21. What is the importance of a referral when coordinating services?
22. How would you define resource selection? Provide an example of how resource selection might work for a client.
23. To work effectively with other professionals, what skills does a case manager need?
24. How would you define the roles of a broker and a mobilizer during the referral process?
25. What is the importance of monitoring and reviewing services?
26. How does a case manager evaluate client progress once services have been set into motion?
27. How would you describe the four phases of behavior change? (pp. 206–208)
28. According to the textbook, what are the three roles of a helping professional? Briefly explain how each is used.
29. Why is feedback important when evaluating direct services? Provide an example of feedback.
30. What are three strategies case managers can use to determine whether a client is ready to terminate services?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more