Need help with this discussion the highlighted need to be answered
Public Health Disasters & Preparedness
Read through the emergency disasters below. Select one of these scenarios and then complete the following steps:
Imagine you are the director of FEMA using NIMS when this disaster occurs.
· Develop a PSA (using either Screencast or video) that informs the population of what will be done to resolve the issue. Address these elements in your video:
o Describe the nature of the situation.
o Explain what FEMA and others are doing to mitigate the situation.
o Explain what people need to do to stay safe and/or to get help in order to reduce panic.
· Your vocal tone should be one that is meant to reduce panic and provide a solid explanation of the above elements.
· Copy and paste the URL to your video or screencast within your discussion forum response. If you are unable to create a YouTube video for this discussion, you may use a screencast program. However, you do not need to develop a PowerPoint presentation. This discussion is meant to assess your communication abilities, therefore, the audio portion of the video and/or screencast is essential. If you elect to use the screencast option, you may simply use a picture of yourself reporting the above information in lieu of a PowerPoint.
Questions to think about while formulating your response to the public:
· What are the issues you will address first?
· Which organization is responsible for what? Where will you allocate your resources?
· What public health concerns are the results of each of these events?
· Which populations might be most at risk?
· What are some of the long-term health effects of these events?
· What other health concerns may arise from these events?
· What will you say to the people, who are desperately awaiting your direction?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more