Prepare a 300-700 word paper based on your readings for this week describing “your” definition of the role and application of management functions used by today’s health care managers. Consider the following:
o What is the most important role or function for a health care manager?
o What is the most significant aspect related to health care management that you want to gain by taking this class?
· Use a minimum of two references to support your paper.
· Few healthcare workplaces today can be considered true boundaryless organizations. Workplace trends within and outside healthcare are requiring employees to connect with an ever-widening array of co-workers, consultants, off-site employees, and other resources. Whatever form a boundaryless organization takes, sharing knowledge is critical to the organization’s success.
· Prepare a 700-1050 paper in which you consider ways in which your organization currently shares knowledge and/or involves employees in formulating solutions to problems.
o What techniques have been most effective for sharing information and ideas?
o What techniques were ineffective?
o How might these techniques be applied or modified in a healthcare wo
· Create a 2-3 page outline for your Learning Team presentation in which you frame the presentation to be given in week 5. Use the requirements given in week 1 to help draft the outline. Although week’s 4 and 5 should not be fully developed they should include surface level type information.
o How can technology impact this process as well?
· Use a minimum of 3 references to support your paper.
· Within your organization, upper management has decided that certain changes need to be made and it is up to each manager to start preparing their team for the changes. One of the changes that need to be addressed involves motivational techniques. As manager it is your job to research and understand various motivational methods in order to implement them within the team.
· Prepare a 1050-1400 paper in which you discuss at least 3 motivational methods you would apply as a manager and how this change can affect the organization. Provide at least three sources in your response.
· Finalize and submit your Learning Team Presentation. Make sure that all requirements are met including detailed presenter notes.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more